Iyabuya Consulting new member of the HSH Global Software family
Iyabuya Consulting has joined the HSH Global Software family as a partner, it is with great pleasure that we welcome Nkosinathi William and his team. Iyabuya will be selling, supporting and developing the HSH Global Software solutions in South Africa and thus extending the HSH Global Software footprint in South Africa.
Iyabuya Consulting was founded in 2001 to address the Business Applications consulting needs. They have managed and continues to attract the best and most experienced SAP consultants in the market.
Managing Director (Iyabuya) Nkosinathi William shared with us:
We plan to help our clients maintain a competitive edge by continuously helping them to improve their processes and to respond quickly to the rapidly changing IT industry. We plan to help our customers by reducing the costs and the time it takes to implement and upgrade the systems they have installed. We understand the importance of keeping the technology current. We also understand that due to the business changing needs, new and more advanced functionality is required to address these needs. The key is choosing and partnering with the right consultants.
Iyabuya is a specialist IT Consultancy, 100% Black Owned and Managed QSE.
Managing Directors: Nkosinathi William, BSc. UWC and Project Management UCT, SAP ABAP Certified
Director Finance: Mzwandile William, BSc. UWC, B. Ed (Hons) UWC, SAP Workflow Certified
Iyabuya has experience in many different industries to mention a few: Oil and Gas, Distribution, Information Systems, Education, Municipality and Government Institutions.
Their consultants have served the following companies and /or public organizations in their individual capacity: SA Education Dept. Engen, Caltex, Philip Morris U.S.A, (Richmond, VA) Merisel (Los Angeles, CA, US) UWC, Eskom, Rand Water, City Power, Vodacom.
Some of the Projects in which Iyabuya was involved as a company are the following:
- SENTECH Solution Management Installation
- SENTECH Master Data cleansing
- Future Logistics Solutions
- SAP Technical Upgrade
- Consolidation of the SAP systems of Three different departments into one system
- Tshwane Municipality
- Telkom Salamis SAP R/3 4.6C implementation
- GPG GSSC SAP CRM implementation
- GPG GSSC SAP R/3 4.6C and SAP Business warehouse implementation
- City of Cape Town SAP R/3 4.6C implementation
Some of the Projects in which Iyabuya is currently involved as a company are the following:
- Msunduzi Municipality Helping with program managing and change management from the client’s side
- Msunduzi Municipality doing system’s Quality Assurance on the SAP implementation for client
- Msunduzi Municipality developed MSCOA proto type for the client
Iyabuya also have some of their team members at some other clients through subcontracting arrangements.